Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yankee Swap Secret Strategies Revealed!

That's right folks, all the strategies and tips the corporate fat cats out there don't want you to know.  If you're starting to feel overwhelmed by the prospect of picking out something fantastic for your gift at the yankee swap while still managing to stay within the parsimonious confines of the dollar limit, look no further.  While many of the powers that be are smugly grinning to themselves at the thought of you frantically navigating the chaos of some giant retail center in search of your gift, only to come up with something bland that will make their gifts look cooler, my mantra is predicated on the idea that helping you locate a present that you can be happy with, while decreasing the relative awesomeness of whatever I buy, will still make for a better yankee swap on a broader scale.  Basically I just wanted to let everyone out there in cyberspace know that Brad's planning on using Craigslist.org to find a gift by simply searching the "General Sale" category with an upper dollar limit of 20 dollars.  And he was upset when I copied him.  And I can't wait to hear what he thinks about the fact that I'm telling anyone and everyone about his plan.  Did I mention that Brad was the one who bought the Bruin's tickets last year?

1 comment:

Brad said...

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/clo/425836443.html

Yankee Swap gift or casual encounter? I think this could be both.